Schedule a FREE 30-minute Consultation
To schedule a consultation:
- Read the consultation agreement;
- Select at least three dates and times for your consultation; and
- Gather any documents you want us to review, if any.
Print out a copy of this consultation agreement for your records.
- Parties. This agreement is made between The Bunker Law Firm, PLLC (“we,” “our,” and “us”), and you.
- Services provided. We will provide one 30-minute legal consultation in person within 60 days of the date you submit your information. You understand that every legal matter is unique and we cannot promise or guarantee any particular result for you. We cannot and will not make any promises about the results in your legal matter.
- Our duties. We will use our best efforts to respond to your legal questions and to assist you in determining the best course of action in your legal matter. This may include making referrals, reviewing documents, providing guidance, or otherwise assisting you, as appropriate.
- Your duties. You agree to be truthful and cooperative. You must provide us with your current contact information.
- Termination. Our relationship will terminate at the conclusion of the 30-minute consultation or 60 days after you submit your contact form, whichever occurs first.
Schedule your consultation
Fill out the following form carefully and completely. Complete all fields. Once we have received your contact information and your preferred consultation dates, we will confirm the date and time of your consultation.
For our availability, please check our public calendar. Since we may not be able to meet with you during all non-busy times on the calendar, please request three different dates and times.
If you have requested a consultation, please bring any relevant documents with you.